1999 COACHMEN CATALINA
( 708 days ago )
2538 ads online
Member since November 2016
This is a 32 foot class A motorhome with one slide-out. We just got back from a week long trip to Milwaukee. The home performed very well.
A short list of things I have done to this home:
1. Serviced Genset twice to include replacement of voltage regulator.
2. Overhauled/rebuilt water pump.
3. Replaced galley water faucet.
4. Painted and reupholstered living area of home.
5. All new blinds.
6. 2 new Michelin tires, it needs 2 more (I will work with buyer to get this done).
7. Major service of coach A/C last year.
8. 1 new roof top A/C unit.
9. Rebuilt/serviced automatic stairs on unit.
10. Home has back-up camera. (Its getting weak probably needs replaced soon).
11. Chassis is Ford with 6.8 L V-10 engine. (Plenty of power).
12. Changed oil in genset and engine just before this last trip.